ParaType Inc. was established in 1998 as a successor of Type department of ParaGraph Intl. It's registered and located in California.
ParaType develops and distributes computer fonts for different platforms in different formats with different encodings.
Fortes of ParaType:
- multilingual font design: besides Latin fonts we produce fonts for Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Armenian, Georgian scripts;
- manual TrueType hinting: high quality, fast, reasonable prices
- distinguished customer support
- Fonts for corporate and home use: ParaType library and other renowned font vendors.
- Software: font editors, keyboard drivers and editors.
- Custom type design: corporate fonts; personal handwriting fonts.
- Custom font works: digitizing; hinting; conversion from format to format; adopting fonts to different platforms; reencoding fonts; adding OpenType features to existing PostScript and TrueType fonts ...
PO Box 3617
Saratoga, CA 95070-1617 USA
ParaType Inc. has created privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the ParaType.com web site.
New release – Romanovsky.
Romanovsky is the font developed on the base of samples from the catalogue of Osip Lehman foundry in Sankt Petersburg.
Ten new styles of Titla Brus.
New slab serif family consists of 20 members the normal and condensed proportions.
New release – Humanist 521.
Humanist 521 is a Bitstream digitized version of Gill Sans typeface.
New release – Roundhand. Roundhand was created by Matthew Carter in 1966 on the basis of handwriting by Charles Snell, an English calligrapher of
New release – Vaccine. Vaccine is a slab serif font family with a mixture of the usual and one-sided serifs.