ParaWin ME/98/95 helps you work with multiple languages under Windows 95/98/ME and
allows you to:
- Work with multiple keyboard layouts for different scripts (encodings).
- Easily switch between different keyboards (languages). It supports over 20 popular
hotkeys for switching, icluding yor favorite-Right Ctrl, Right Shft and many more.
- Have multiple hotkeys. You can have Right Ctrl for Russian language and Left Ctrl for
English, for example.
- Customize your keyboard. You may add special characters, dead-keys, create custom
keyboard for special symbols, i.e. scientfc.
- Work with non-US DOS and Windows 3.xx applications.
- Print documents in various languages, using fonts from ParaType font library.
- ParaWin ME/98/95 is compatible with all Windows ME/98/95 versions and Windows ME/98/95 compatible
- It is easy to install and use, and requires no additional training.
Basic version of ParaWin ME/98/95 supports following languages:
WESTERN: Breton, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French,
German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Rhaeto-Romanic, Spanish,
CENTRAL EUROPEAN: Albanian, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Moldavian,
Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Lower Sorbian, Upper Sorbian.
BALTIC: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
CYRILLIC script: Abazin, Adyghe, Awar, Balkar, Belorussian, Bulgarian,
Chechen, Dargin, Ingushian, Kabardino-Cherkesian, Lakish, Lezgi, Macedonian, Moldavian,
Mordovin-Erzya, Mordovin-Moksha, Nenets, Nogai, Russian, Serbian, Tabassaran, Ukranian.
GREEK: Modern Greek
Trial version of ParaWin ME/98/95
REGISTERING PARAWIN ME/98/95 TRIAL VERSION
If you are using a 30-day ParaWin ME/98/95 trial version, and you like it, you may Obtain
an access code, which will turn your ParaWin ME/98/95 version fully functional.
To do this you just pay the license fee, then call to ParaType and tell your ParaWin ID
(you can see it in the "Register..." dialog). Upon Confirmation of your payment
you will receive a serial number and the access code.
Enter these numbers in the "Register..." dialog and--voila, you have the
complete ParaWin ME/98/95 with full set of fonts and features.
REGISTERING PARAWIN ME/98/95
Even if you have purchased ParaWin ME/98/95 and paid the licensing fee, you still have to
register your version of ParaWin. Then you will get an access code for the instance of
ParaWin ME/98/95 installed on your computer. This access code prevents other people from
stealing your copy of ParaWin ME/98/95.
To get the access code call your local dealer, and tell him the ParaWin ID, which can
be found in the "Register..." dialog. Enter the received access code into the
"Access code" field in "Register..." dialog and the procedure is